Assure Hedge are a fintech providing a platform to simplify FX currency hedging. This role offers the right candidate a chance to support our rapidly growing team as we shape the business through a transformational stage of its evolution.
Salary: £60-80K DOE
- Elicitation – Uncover the underlying business issues that need to be addressed and discover any information related to the project.
- Analyse Requirements – Organising, specifying, and modelling the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous.
- Specifying Requirements – Ensuring that the documentation of the requirements is in a layout and format that can be easily shared with and understood by stakeholders.
- Validating and Verifying Requirements – Making sure that the requirements map to the business need being addressed, they are approved by all the appropriate stakeholders and that they meet with relevant quality standards.
- Business process modelling and improving business processes.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of BA experience
- Experience of financial services (forex, derivatives)
- Knowledge of SCRUM and SDLC
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge & experience of payments and banking services
- Relevant degree
- API and SaaS product experience
- Dealing with strong stakeholders/negotiation skills
- Knowledge of financial mathematics: FX and derivatives.
- Communication – explaining technical jargon to non-technical/commercial teams
- Experience using Jira or similar would be beneficial
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience building BI reports a bonus
If you’re interested in this position, send us your CV at email@example.com.