We are seeking a highly ambitious individual who wants to join our rapidly growing Application Programming Interface (API) product team (‘Open Hedge’) as a Business Development Executive.
Open Hedge is an API that powers third party apps, widgets, gadgets, social sharing, and mobile applications. It is an open distribution channel that enables our partners to provide currency services to their clients who need it most, but are often excluded or overlooked by the traditional providers. Learn more about Open Hedge on our website.
With Open Hedge, Assure Hedge provides innovative embedded banking services through our partners, from Cloud Accounting Providers and B2C/B2B Marketplaces to Banking Software Platforms and Fintech Marketplaces.
If you want to be part of the exciting world of embedded finance and make your mark at Assure Hedge, talk to us today!
About Assure Hedge:
Assure Hedge is an innovative, award-winning and regulated FX hedging technology company with offices in Dublin, London and Portugal. We are a financially (MiFID) regulated company that uses the latest technology to simplify FX currency hedging, specialising in FX options, forwards, spot and other regulated hedging instruments.
To learn more about Assure Hedge, read our about us page.
- Research and qualify potential partners, identifying their problems and challenges and how our solutions can help them
- Build prospect lists, onboard new partners, close and manage ongoing relationships
- Attend networking events and get an opportunity to build your network
- Unique opportunity to work across transactional and SaaS sales and write the playbook for others in the team to follow
- Work with our talented marketing team to produce sales collateral for targeted campaigns, blog posts, emails, and social media channels
- Assisting with many ad-hoc tasks that will help Open Hedge become the industry leading provider of embedded currency hedging services on a global basis.
Skills & Experience:
- Energetic and collaborative team player who feeds off delivering results.
- FX experience is not a prerequisite, nor is API technical experience; but we are looking to bring high-energy, fast learners into a rewarding environment.
- Self-starter who works effectively in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable managing ambiguity when working on projects, we often don’t have time for hand holding and need people to lead the change
- Superior communication skills – with the ability to evangelise new products and technologies and speak fluidly to influence decision makers positively
- We’re looking for game-changers and business-builders who think big
- Excellent time and project management skills, you must be an organisational ninja!
- Ideally will have worked within a business development role for minimum 3 years but wants to move to something exciting with big potential rewards.
Salary, Benefits & Location:
- Salary: c.€40,000 + uncapped commission and possible employee share ownership after six months
- Location: Dublin (Dogpatch Labs, IFSC, Dublin 1.) – reporting directly to the founder of Assure Hedge and working closely with the senior team
- Remote Working: Hybrid, the ideal candidate will see the value of being in the office often but not all the time. We trust our people to figure out the right balance themselves.