About Assure Hedge
With offices in London, Dublin, and Portugal, we are disrupting and transforming a significant part of one of the biggest markets in the world – foreign currency hedging.
We are innovating, modernising, and reinventing an antiquated marketplace for some of the essential financial risk management products that everyday businesses need to manage their currency risk exposure.
Assure Hedge is leading innovation and digitisation and in turn, is cultivating a completely transformative OTC hedging platform and marketplace for FX Brokers and financial institutions (London and Europe).
Our company is regulated as a MiFID firm and as such can create the OTC hedging instrument as a principal. The firm is also authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as a payments firm and to hold client funds.
We are searching for a Client Onboarding Analyst for our office in London to assist with the KYC/AML activities and relationships with partners.
Salary: £30-36K DOE
KYC/AML checks/due diligence
- Review applications in line with the companies onboarding KYC/AML policies and procedures.
- Establish the UBOs of each company, using KYC tools available to you.
- Request the relevant/further documentation in relation to the company, or client (such as ID documentation, proof of business activity (invoices) brochures, Board resolutions, etc) – and any other queries you may have about the applicant directly with our partners.
- Review companies/individuals on the firm’s KYC systems – and ensure there are no adverse media, or AML matches & conduct follow-ups as necessary.
- Review the websites of corporates – and ensure that their business activities are within our risk appetite and FCA financial promotions regulations.
- Check your findings (if necessary) with team members/managers for anything you are unsure of/would like a second opinion on.
- Add all client data, and their respective partner data, to the firm’s client relationship management systems.
- Maintain comprehensive, accurate and complete records across the firm’s client portfolio.
- Complete Risk Assessments and credit reports, and file appropriately in the CRM systems.
- Administer client account data and status across the various internal systems and platforms.
- Conduct periodic reviews and KYC refresh exercises.
Partner Relationship Management
- Build lasting, trusted relationships with our partners and internal stakeholders.
- Work with the firms partners and encourage them to work with you – to obtain as much information about a client as possible, to ensure a smooth and efficient KYC process on both sides.
Compliance Queries from banking partner
- Review Compliance queries from our banking partners based on samples that they choose, and assist with their queries and gathering the relative documentation in a timely manner.
- Work with the Compliance dept. to review and enhance our systems and controls, including our policies and procedures and contribute to building streamlined and frictionless client onboarding experiences.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to effectively communicate with global teams, business units, technology, and senior audiences
- Strong organization skills to ensure the required data and documents are obtained
- Attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of KYC and AML Compliance policies
- Knowledge and understanding of the various financial products offered across business lines
- Solid judgment to know when to escalate issues and take charge when needed to prevent or minimize the impact of issues
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks according to criticality
- Ability to think strategically and provide insight into how to improve existing business and technology processes
- The ability to evolve as policies and procedures continue to change
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience performing client KYC due diligence
If you’re interested in this position, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.