About Assure Hedge
With offices in London, Dublin, and Portugal, we are disrupting and transforming a significant part of one of the biggest markets in the world – foreign currency hedging.
We are innovating, modernising, and reinventing an antiquated marketplace for some of the essential financial risk management products that everyday businesses need to manage their currency risk exposure. Assure Hedge has a very important reason for its existence.
Assure Hedge is leading innovation and digitisation and in turn, is cultivating a completely transformative OTC hedging platform and marketplace for FX Brokers and financial institutions (London and Europe).
We are searching for a Client Relationship Manager to support our Sales team based in London.
This candidate, who must have good communications skills in English, should have experience in dealing with customer relations and a general knowledge on back-office systems and payments.
Ultimately, this person will help Assure Hedge to ensure that our customer journey post-trade is smooth, and any X-Hedge issues are picked up and given the attention required. The journey following an X-Hedge trade for both partners and end-clients will have a primary point of contact to address any breaks in the process.
Most of the feedback from customers on queries via the platform are focussed on our payments/beneficiary aspect.
This role will bridge the gap between Sales and operations in assisting us with an individual experienced on operations, but who is also customer-facing and can take calls from partners directly on any further conversations required.
The candidate will need to:
- Have experience in problem-solving within a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience within back office/operations.
- Highly proficient in communication across departments and other teams.
- Any other languages spoken are a plus.
- Hold a high level of customer service experience over the phone/emails.
In their daily activities, the candidate will need to:
- Identify any customer queries or issues on payments/X-Hedge platform and revert these to the relevant team.
- Act as a bridge between sales and operations on payment issues/queries and delays.
- Be responsive in picking up queries from partners, clients or teams and relaying these across for quick solutions.
- Dealing with any customer complaints or assistance required on payment setups through our platform X-Hedge.
- Provide quick solutions to customer queries from our service platform through our various communication channels
If you’re interested in this position, send us your CV at email@example.com.