About Assure Hedge
With offices in London, Dublin, and Portugal, we are disrupting and transforming a significant part of one of the biggest markets in the world – foreign currency hedging.
We are innovating, modernising, and reinventing an antiquated marketplace for some of the essential financial risk management products that everyday businesses need to manage their currency risk exposure. Assure Hedge has a very important reason for its existence.
Assure Hedge is leading innovation and digitisation and in turn, is cultivating a completely transformative OTC hedging platform and marketplace for FX Brokers and financial institutions (London and Europe).
Our company is regulated as a MiFID firm and as such can create the OTC hedging instrument as a principal. The firm is also authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as a payments firm and to hold client funds.
We are searching for Compliance Monitoring Analyst to help our team based in London.
- Assisting in the delivery of the compliance monitoring plan by scoping regulatory reviews, conducting testing, documenting results, and drafting reports based on the results.
- Working proactively to identify control gaps and weaknesses, determine root cause, and escalate and propose commercially viable solutions to any issues and weaknesses in business processes or systems, and to mitigate risk. Tracking issues highlighted in reviews to ensure timely remediation.
- Assist in the development and implementation of firm-wide policy and procedures
- Communicating review results clearly and succinctly with senior management and stakeholders.
- Reviewing testing procedures and suggesting process improvements as necessary, and ability to explore the use of data for the provision of metrics and exception reporting.
- Working independently while establishing solid relationships within the business.
- Contribute to Compliance processes by identifying opportunities for improved adherence to regulatory requirements and improved processes.
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of experience working in a brokerage or banking
- Compliance monitoring experience
- Policy and procedure management
- Familiarity with FCA handbook
- PSD/EMI prefered but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
If you’re interested in this position, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.