About Assure Hedge
With offices in London, Dublin, and Portugal, we are disrupting and transforming a significant part of one of the biggest markets in the world – foreign currency hedging.
We are innovating, modernising, and reinventing an antiquated marketplace for some of the essential financial risk management products that everyday businesses need to manage their currency risk exposure.
Assure Hedge is leading innovation and digitisation and in turn, is cultivating a completely transformative OTC hedging platform and marketplace for FX Brokers and financial institutions (London and Europe).
Our company is regulated as a MiFID firm and as such can create the OTC hedging instrument as a principal. The firm is also authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as a payments firm and to hold client funds.
We are searching for an Executive Assistant for our office in London to manage the day-to-day business activities of the CEO and human resource management.
- General admin day-day support for the CEO (diary and meeting management).
- Various ad-hoc tasks for other members of the management team.
- Travel and accommodation arrangements (flights, trains, hotels, file expense forms).
- Arrange dinner reservations/events for the team.
- General admin tasks (letters, reservations, phone calls if needed, document filing/preparing).
- Assist CEO with any Personal Affairs as directed/Diary Management.
- Company Secretary Support – Attend any Board Meetings or AGMs in person and help draft committee meeting minutes as necessary.
General Office Admin/Management
- Order necessary office equipment for employees/new starters. Maintain and update Fixed Assets register and equipment inventory
- Manage Monthly Subscriptions
- Create and update Information Documents/drafting policies
- Security – ensuring that the office is locked, and that equipment (if necessary) is not left in common areas/outside of the secure office.
- Make sure the office is always clean, tidy and presentable.
- General support the entire team for any personal, administrative, HR matters, equipment requirements or other support they require, including new hires.
- Be the general point of contact for the team who have any queries (such as IT, payroll, HR, admin, etc) including creating “How-To” Guides for team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written English
- Impeccable organization and time-management skills.
- High energy people person
- Discreet and private
- Great at handling sensitive information
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Experience supporting executives.
- Excellent computer skills; proficient or advanced skill in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook) and experience with data management.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
If you’re interested in this position, send us your CV at email@example.com.