About Assure Hedge
With offices in London, Dublin, and Portugal, we are disrupting and transforming a significant part of one of the biggest markets in the world – foreign currency hedging.
We are innovating, modernising, and reinventing an antiquated marketplace for some of the essential financial risk management products that everyday businesses need to manage their currency risk exposure. Assure Hedge has a very important reason for its existence.
Assure Hedge is leading innovation and digitisation and in turn, is cultivating a completely transformative OTC hedging platform and marketplace for FX Brokers and financial institutions (London and Europe).
We are searching for a Junior Trader to support the trading team’s activities, lending a hand with the desk’s day to day duties while gradually taking on a more active role in dealing and execution of FX trades.
The candidate will need to:
- Results and detail orientated and self-motivated, with the ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong numeric skills
- Relationship management and customer service skills
- Interest in financial markets, particularly FX
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools with advanced Excel skills required
- Ability to code an advantage but not required
In their daily activities, the candidate will need to:
- Manage trading desk processes and practices
- Build relationships with partners, and other internal stakeholders
- Support other members of the Dealing team
- Ensure all customer interaction is performed in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Show enthusiasm and a desire to learn
- Manage all client queries in a professional manner, escalating where needed
- Ensure training provided is implemented
If you’re interested in this position, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary Range: £18,000 – £25,000 with discretionary bonus
Location: Central London / hybrid WFH