About Assure Hedge
With offices in London, Dublin, and Portugal, we are disrupting and transforming a significant part of one of the biggest markets in the world – foreign currency hedging.
We are innovating, modernising, and reinventing a $4.6 trillion per day antiquated marketplace for some of the essential financial risk management products that everyday businesses need to manage their currency risk exposure. Assure Hedge has a very important reason for its existence.
Assure Hedge is leading innovation and digitisation and in turn, is cultivating a completely transformative OTC hedging platform and marketplace for FX Brokers and financial institutions (London and Europe).
Our company is regulated as a MiFID firm and as such can create the OTC hedging instrument as a principal. The firm is also authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as a payments firm and to hold client funds.
We are searching for a management accountant to help our Financial Team based in Dublin, Ireland in managing our daily financial operating and reporting requirements.
The candidate will need to:
- Ideally be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CPA)
- Proven experience in a FinTech environment
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience with Management and Financial Reporting
- Full fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Ideally have worked in a Foreign Exchange environment
In their daily activities, the candidate will need to:
- Take ownership of the daily bank and cash reporting
- Prepare daily client money reconciliations
- Reconcile daily sales report with front office
- Be responsible for preparing monthly Partner Commission reports
- Review and input expense payments
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to internal stakeholders
- Be flexible in dealing with multiple competing priorities
Experience with the following tools is a plus:
- Accounts IQ
If you’re interested in this position, send us your CV at email@example.com.