About Assure Hedge
With offices in London, Dublin, and Portugal, we are disrupting and transforming a significant part of one of the biggest markets in the world – foreign currency hedging.
We are innovating, modernising, and reinventing an antiquated marketplace for some of the essential financial risk management products that everyday businesses need to manage their currency risk exposure. Assure Hedge has a very important reason for its existence.
Assure Hedge is leading innovation and digitisation and in turn, is cultivating a completely transformative OTC hedging platform and marketplace for FX Brokers and financial institutions (London and Europe).
We are searching for an Operations Specialist to support the operations team’s activities, being responsible for delivering and implementing change and automation in the company’s operational processes.
The candidate will need to:
- Carry out a range of daily operations duties including trade confirmations, settlements and regulatory reporting
- Primary point of contact for customers, ensuring operational needs are met and all queries are resolved in a satisfactory manner
- Partner with tech, change, sales and trading teams to propose, implement and improve operational processes
- Create and optimise processes – efficiency is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to run operations
- Develop and execute strategies/initiatives to increase our operational efficiency and solve operational challenges
- Contribute to digitalization of reporting capabilities, automation and transformation
In their daily activities, the candidate will need to:
- Product knowledge for FX, FX Options, FX Hedging and OTC Derivatives.
- Experience of working within a full life-cycle Operations role for the above products
- Knowledge of processes such as payments, hedging, settlements, trade capture, confirmations and reconciliations
- Previous experience within a Back Office or Middle Office role or similar style role, working with traders, operations, relationship managers and clients
- A technical background and strong system exposure.
- Strong Operational process knowledge
- Experience of delivering change and automation in Operations processes, working closely with Tech and Change teams to deliver improvements to streamline Operational efficiency
- Coding / VBA / Excel skills are not essential but would be very advantageous
- A structured and considered mindset and approach to your daily role
- Experience of being a single point of contact / SME for incoming queries
If you’re interested in this position, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Central London / hybrid