About Assure Hedge
With offices in London, Dublin, and Portugal, we are disrupting and transforming a significant part of one of the biggest markets in the world – foreign currency hedging.
We are innovating, modernising, and reinventing an antiquated marketplace for some of the essential financial risk management products that everyday businesses need to manage their currency risk exposure. Assure Hedge has a very important reason for its existence.
Assure Hedge is leading innovation and digitisation and in turn, is cultivating a completely transformative OTC hedging platform and marketplace for FX Brokers and financial institutions (London and Europe).
We are searching for a Sales Trader to support the trading team’s activities, acting as a go-between sales, trading, and clients.
The candidate will need to:
- Proficient in mechanics of all risk management tools with at least 2 years’ experience in building FX trading strategies with corporate clients
- Results and detail orientated and self-motivated, with the ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong numeric skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with FX Options pricing tools e.g., Super Derivatives, FX All, Bloomberg, etc, an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools with advanced Excel skills an advantage
In their daily activities, the candidate will need to:
- Review, build and position FX trading strategies/policies with corporate clients from varied industries
- Improvement of trading desk processes and practices
- Consistently and actively monitoring inbound requests and responding in a timely fashion
- Liaise with sales to advance prospective options clients
- Building relationships with customers, partners, liquidity providers, and other internal stakeholders
- Support other members of the Dealing team
- Ensure all customer interaction is performed in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Ensure training provided is implemented
- Manage all client queries in a professional manner, escalating where needed
If you’re interested in this position, send us your CV at email@example.com.
Salary Range: £50,000 – £60,000 with discretionary bonus
Location: Central London / hybrid WFH