API stands for Application Programming Interface. An API powers third party apps, widgets, gadgets, social sharing and mobile applications. It is an open distribution channel that enables you to expand your business beyond just your website. Our APIs are tools which allows you to provide services to your clients.
Our Range of FX API Solutions for Your Business
We have developed a full range of currency hedging API solutions, which will empower your business to immediately offer a range of self-service currency hedging solutions to your customers. Specially developed for businesses that offer FX solutions such as banks, brokers, payment providers and platforms.
HOW OUR API BENEFITS YOUR BUSINESS?
- Our suite of currency hedging APIs enables your business to provide a digital hedging platform to easily sell FX options and to maintain existing client relationships.
Fully Customised User Interface
- With our APIs, your business can create a fully customised interface for your clients that matches your existing design, tailored for their specific needs.
Execute Options and Forwards On-Demand across all Devices
- Our API provides a fast way for your business to price and execute FX options through a fully self-service method across mobile, desktop and tablet devices.
Full Integration into Customised Workflows
- Our currency hedging API allows you to create your own administration and reporting views that perfectly sync with your existing technology and platforms.
Integrate with Your Trading Team’s Phone Pricing and Execution
- When dealing with clients over the phone, having the most up to date pricing for options is key when selling.
High Risk Investment Notice
Trading in leveraged financial instruments such as Options or other financial derivatives, carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Investors who make use of these financial products run the risk of substantial capital losses which may exceed your initial deposit. Assure Hedge (UK) Limited makes no claim or warranty regarding either the appropriateness or suitability of these instruments for your purposes whether commercial or otherwise. Assure Hedge (UK) Limited may provide general commentary or educational material available on its website or otherwise, which is not intended as investment advice. You should carefully consider your financial situation and needs and seek independent advice from a duly authorised financial adviser. Assure Hedge (UK) Limited assumes no liability for errors, inaccuracies or omissions; does not warrant the accuracy, completeness of information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. You should read and understand Assure Hedge (UK) Limited’s Terms and Conditions prior to taking any further action.