We have developed a full range of currency hedging API integrations, which will empower your business to immediately offer a range of self-service currency hedging solutions to your customers. Specially developed for businesses that offer FX solutions such as banks, brokers, payment providers and platforms.
Our Range of FX API Solutions for Your Business
We have developed a full range of currency hedging API solutions, which will empower your business to immediately offer a range of self-service currency hedging solutions to your customers. Specially developed for businesses that offer Forex Solutions such as banks, brokers, payment providers and platforms.
How Our API Benefits Your Business
- Our suite of currency hedging APIs enables your business to provide a digital hedging platform to easily sell FX options and to maintain existing client relationships.
Fully Customised Front-End
- With our APIs, your business can create a fully customised interface for your clients that matches your existing design, tailored for their specific needs.
Execute Options and Forwards On-Demand across all Devices
- Our API provides a fast way for your business to price and execute FX options through a fully self-service method across mobile, desktop and tablet devices.
Full Integration into Customised Workflows
- Our currency hedging API allows you to create your own admin and reporting views that perfectly sync with your existing technology and platforms.
Integrate with Your Trading Team’s Phone Pricing and Execution
- When dealing with clients over the phone, having the most up to date pricing for options is key when selling across Europe.
Firstly, what is an API?
API stands for Application Programming Interface. APIs let systems talk to each other. Some APIs are called ‘web services’ because they ‘talk’ via the internet.
An API powers third party apps, widgets, gadgets, social sharing and mobile applications. It is an open distribution channel that enables you to expand your business beyond just your website.
Our APIs are tools which allows you to provide services to your clients.