EZFX Broker is a unique value proposition for brokers and banks who wish to form a well-presented and responsive structured hedging solution to a client in a matter of minutes. From pre-set profit margins to real-time scenario payoff tables, EZFX Broker will relieve FX brokers and banks from time-consuming processes.
Firstly, what is EZFX Broker?
EZFX Broker is a hedging wizard and term sheet generator for banks and brokers designed to allow your trading teams, product specialists and relationship managers to deal confidently with your clients experiencing FX exposure.
HOW EZFX BROKER BENEFITS YOUR BUSINESS?
Optimise the pipeline for your clients
- Drastically reduces the time taken between the first call and the trade being placed with term sheets created in minutes while you’re still on the phone to your client.
Offer live market rates on term sheets you generate for clients
- Bespoke term sheets are generated in real-time, catering exactly for the client’s up to date needs with live market prices.
Offers multiple hedging solutions with dynamic buttons to register clients interest on the term sheet
- Multiple solutions are added to the one term sheet with an “Accept the Solution” button built-in that confirms the customer’s interest.
Avoid mis-selling to your clients
- Mis-selling is a major problem in brokerages. EZFX Broker reduces instances of mis-selling through our unique digital confirmation process.
Customise your offerings
- Tailor your rates and product range to your client needs.
High Risk Investment Notice
Trading in leveraged financial instruments such as Options or other financial derivatives, carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Investors who make use of these financial products run the risk of substantial capital losses which may exceed your initial deposit. Assure Hedge (UK) Limited makes no claim or warranty regarding either the appropriateness or suitability of these instruments for your purposes whether commercial or otherwise. Assure Hedge (UK) Limited may provide general commentary or educational material available on its website or otherwise, which is not intended as investment advice. You should carefully consider your financial situation and needs and seek independent advice from a duly authorised financial adviser. Assure Hedge (UK) Limited assumes no liability for errors, inaccuracies or omissions; does not warrant the accuracy, completeness of information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. You should read and understand Assure Hedge (UK) Limited’s Terms and Conditions prior to taking any further action.